What You'll Do:
- Manage preparation of the Company’s consolidated income tax provision under ASC 740.
- Manage completion of US federal and state income tax returns.
- Oversee preparation of the foreign income tax returns for the Company’s international subsidiaries.
- Manage preparation of the US sales/use and property tax returns.
- Oversee compliance with international indirect tax rules.
- Manage all tax related audits.
- Develop and maintain transfer pricing and management fee arrangements, including compliance with transfer pricing studies and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for income taxes.
- Independently identify, research and analyze tax related issues.
- Develop tax planning strategies as required.
- Assist the VP Finance in estimating and monitoring the forecasted income tax provision rate and cash payments for income taxes.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with a minimum 12 years of income tax related experience, including international tax experience.
- Big 4 public accounting experience with a CPA or Chartered Accountant certification.
- Strong, current understanding of US GAAP and tax related reporting rules and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- JD/Master’s degree in Taxation and experience preparing for a US IPO a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite a plus.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.