What you'll do
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally.
- Use Shareworks equity management platform to oversee all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain company capitalization table
- Maintain Shareworks database and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Respond to questions from employees regarding equity grants and exercises
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Prepare annual reporting forms required by IRS.
- Prepare and distribute year-end tax statements for all equity transactions related to international reporting.
- Prepare all equity related journal entries including stock based compensation
- Audit for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are in place
- Reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
Who you are
- 5+ years in stock administration for a U.S. company with global equity plans preferred, or similar relevant experience, with both private and public companies
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in process of obtaining
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with stock administration platform implementations
- Experience using Shareworks, a plus
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and private vs. public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals including various levels of management
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
The Democratic Party
Civic Engagement and Voter Protection Coordinator
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Sr. QA Analyst (Credit Operations)
BlueVine, Jersey City, NJ
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Senior Technical Writer, Cloud & Enterprise Tools
MongoDB, New York City, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Accountant, Compensation
Okta, San Francisco, CA