What you’ll be doing:
- Help establish security best practices across the company.
- Analyze our security posture, identify gaps, and work closely with other teams to ensure strong operational security.
- Lead complex security projects from design through implementation and maintenance.
- Participate in design and implementation reviews of security and infrastructure projects.
- Monitor and participate in external security forums, conferences, education, etc.
- Lead and mentor junior security engineers and analysts.
- Assist with ad-hoc operational tasks as required.
- Participate in low volume on-call rotation.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of related experience and 5+ years of security experience.
- Expertise in a broad range of security technologies and protocols, such as PKI, TLS, VPN, HSM, MFA, AAA, 802.1x, SSO, SSH, firewalls, cryptography.
- Enterprise level sysadmin and/or netadmin skills.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environments.
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills.
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
IT Support Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Technical Services Engineer (EMEA)
Senior Full Stack Engineer - EMEA
GitHub, Remote - EMEA
Senior Technical Project Manager, Search & Find
Etsy, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Ad Tools
BuzzFeed, New York
CryptoMove, San Francisco, CA