Senior Growth Marketing Manager, East Asia
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
What you'll be doing
- Define and execute the growth strategy for Wish in East Asia.
- Develop the KPI and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and growth marketing initiatives for East Asian users.
- Own and implement market research and consumer insights in East Asia.
- Create and lead the marketing initiatives and content across all channels and stages.
- Be the expert on all facets of Wish’s East Asian growth strategy and work with different stakeholders in Product, Design, Engineering and Analytics functions.
Who you are
- 7+ years experience working on mobile growth or marketing focus on East Asian market.
- Deep understanding of the East Asian consumer and e-shopping landscapes.
- Excellent data-driven mindset, be analytical on all the decision making.
- Good at communications and experiences working with cross-functional teams.
- Driven, ambitious and passionate for making Wish always #1 choice for all shoppers in East Asia.
- Fluent in Japanese and understands Japanese culture deeply.
- The rare opportunity to redefine shopping experiences in East Asia.
- World-class smart co-workers and friendly working environment.
- Competitive package including stock incentives.
- Monthly gym reimbursement and bi-weekly happy hours.
- Wish credits for free shopping sprees.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
APAC Regional Marketing Manager
Elastic, Distributed, APAC
Director, Product Marketing
Associate Product Marketing Manager
Pocket Gems, Episode
Product Development Merchandising Intern, Summer 2018
Birchbox, New York
Inventory Assistant (Full-Time)
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, Europe du Sud
Hootsuite, Paris, France