What you'll do:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, machine learning, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products.
- Partner with Product Engineering and Operations teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions, product launches, and business strategies.
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis, preferably for a web or mobile company
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience in SQL or other query languages. Development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Understanding of statistics and machine learning techniques (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions, decision trees, clustering, etc.)
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
- Experience with distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Experience with data visualization
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Quantitative Mobile Analyst
Facilitator, Learning and Development
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Digital Media Supervisor
AKQA, San Francisco
Data Systems Intern - Summer 2018
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA