Who You Are:
- A self-driven motivated leader who enjoys solving problems in large scale distributed systems domain
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent from a top university
- Experience with building large scale distributed systems in UNIX type platforms
- Strong problem solving skills with practical application of data structures
- Proficient in any one of the languages: C, C++, Golang, Java, Scala, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMS such as Postgresql, MariaDB, and Mysql; and NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra, HBase, Riak, and MongoDB
- Experience building scalable service API's - RESTful, HATEOAS, etc
- Proficient with UNIX commands
- Some understanding of the TCP/IP stack and TCP states
- Knowledge of AWS products
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
iOS Engineer, Metrics Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Lead Software Developer
Senior Software Engineer
drive.ai, Mountain View
Engineering Manager - Android Application Infrastructure
Slack, San Francisco