What You'll Be Doing
- Grow sales in a portfolio of accounts, while developing and maintaining positive relationships with merchants
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and leverage data to drive decision making
- Engage and provide support for merchants via email and telephone
- Support in the onboarding of new merchants
- Effectively handle and resolve merchant concerns and support issues. Communicate relevant merchant complaints or inquiries
Who You Are
- 1-3 years job experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role strongly desired
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a partner/customer facing role.
- Proven ability to be scrappy and hit the ground running.
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful.
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, with experience in CPA, CPM, CPC models desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Excellent customer service ethic with ability to focus on the job at hand
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (preferred)
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate Client Partner
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Service Provider Sales Engineer - Korea
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Director of Account Management
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Business Development Representative
NGINX, San Francisco
Corporate Account Executive
Okta, Washington D.C.