What You'll Be Doing
- Source, evaluate, negotiate and close partnerships with leading EU marketplace channel partners, that bring important merchants and retailers to the Wish ecosystem
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, forecast and report key metrics, hit your partner & merchant revenue goals
- Where necessary, work with wish legal team to negotiate and execute complex agreements with larger merchant/channel partners
- Operate a data driven sales & recruiting approach
- Coordinate closely with EU and Global teams to ensure smooth merchant transitions on to the Wish marketplace that optimize for maximizing revenue potential
- Problem solve new partner issues and communicate platform requests to optimize for new merchant satisfaction
- Support efforts that scale new platform programs such as Wish Express
- Coordinate with B2B marketing leadership and industry-specific partners to amplify Wish’s market presence and time-to-market
- Build solutions for problem solving local in-market issues and communicating new platform opportunities for merchants & relevant strategic channel partners
- Grow sales in a portfolio of accounts, while developing and maintaining positive relationships with merchants
- Effectively handle and resolve merchant concerns and support issues. Communicate relevant merchant complaints or inquiries
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution required
- 5-10 years of sales at a technology firm and/or business development experience
- Strong network of senior contacts at major EU retailers & brands
- Merchant/business development experience at a top-tier EU ecommerce marketplace is preferred, but not required. Cross-border eCommerce is a plus.
- Must be an action-oriented person, with a non-stop motor for continuous process improvement. You wake up every morning thinking about how to solve hard problems
- Strong data/numbers background required – can comfortably discuss complex solutions and hold yourself accountable for hitting KPI’s
- Strong relationship builder, impactful personal presence, comfortable presenting for all audiences
- English language to a high standard – further european languages are a strong preference
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of the online shopping industry, with experience in CPA, CPM, CPC models desirable
- Proven ability to be highly operational and able to hit the ground running. You are CEO of your own business, no idea is out of the question and no task is beneath you if it moves you more quickly towards your goals.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
General Assembly, New York
...can't find a job that fits your profile? Submit your CV here...
Nortal, All Nortal countries
Business Development Praktikant(in)
Client Solutions Engineer
Sales & Marketing Lead, IDEO Products Team