Customer Support Quality Assurance Analyst
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
- Review daily queues of tickets from our global customer support teams and score them based on a set of criteria.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time to ensure you’re reviewing the necessary amount of daily tickets.
- Learn, utilize, and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while evaluating tickets.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience, or other areas for improvement.
- Assist in the development of training materials to address identified areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years experience in a related customer support role
- Minimum 1 year in a quality assurance related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and communicate trends
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus
- Sense of humor and sense of adventure!
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Werkstudent - Customer Service (m/w)
Peloton, Austin, TX
Seasonal Sales Ambassador - The Streets at Southpoint
Lush Cosmetics, Durham, North Carolina, United States
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Woodbury Common
rag & bone, Central Valley, NY
Sales Supervisor (Full Time) - Bal Harbour
rag & bone, Bal Harbour, FL