Customer Support Specialist (Wednesday - Sunday)
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
- Deliver on the Wish 5-Star Guarantee with all customers and ensure they’re treated as our most valuable assets.
- Craft well-written responses that are grammatically correct, concise, polished and professional.
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and responsible judgement with every customer to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation.
- Achieve daily goals of solved tickets without compromising the customer experience.
- Find solutions to customer issues while always adhering to company policies and guidelines.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Learn, utilize and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while helping customers.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience or other areas for improvement.
- Able to work 3 days during the week (flexible which days), Saturdays, and Sundays
- Bachelor’s degree required 2+ years experience in a related customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Associate, Plano - Legacy West
Bonobos, Plano, TX
Fulltime: Medewerker klantenservice
Optometrist (Fill-In), Chicago Market
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer
Okta, San Jose, CA
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Ad Operations Manager
Liftoff, Palo Alto