Customer Support Specialist (Wednesday - Sunday)
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
- Deliver on the Wish 5-Star Guarantee with all customers and ensure they’re treated as our most valuable assets.
- Craft well-written responses that are grammatically correct, concise, polished and professional.
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and responsible judgement with every customer to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation.
- Achieve daily goals of solved tickets without compromising the customer experience.
- Find solutions to customer issues while always adhering to company policies and guidelines.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Learn, utilize and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while helping customers.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience or other areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required 2+ years experience in a related customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus
- Able to work 3 days during the week (flexible which days), Saturdays, and Sundays
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Customer Experience APAC
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Sales Associate, Boston - Prudential Center
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Customer Experience Analyst
Associate Stylist (Boston)
Trunk Club, Boston, MA
Optician, Showroom at Askov Finlayson
Warby Parker, Minneapolis, MN
Community Happiness Representative
Patreon, San Francisco