What you'll be doing
- Developing data infrastructure that is able to ingest and transform data at huge scale coming from many different sources, different customers, and in many different varieties.
- Developing machine learning infrastructure that can generalize across hundreds of thousands of Wish customers, but is expressive enough to actually generate high lift.
- Brainstorming data product ideas with the data scientists and engineers that built some of the most exciting data products that hundreds of millions people use every day.
Who you are
- CS/Math/Stats degree from a top university
- Fluency in Python/SQL
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Experience in big data systems (MPP/Hadoop stack/Spark/Druid)
- Experience with dimensional data warehouses
- Experience with streaming data infrastructure (Kinesis/Kafka)
- Experience in one of these subject areas: data visualization, statistical/machine learning modeling, analytics & reporting
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior iOS Engineer (NYC)
Lyft, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Commerce
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Technical Program Manager, Passenger Experience
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Core Data
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
White Box QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA