- Lead Freight Audit and Bill pay activities in collaboration with Finance and Accounting.
- Support month-end close process and Internal Audit.
- Manage cost transparency with internal customers and develop optimal cost models.
- Act as key contributor for development of Transportation Management System.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- Understanding of modes of transportation, cost and geography.
- Ability to gather and manipulate data to draw conclusions around trends.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including Excel & Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid work ethic, punctual, passionate, positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile to accomplish daily tasks.
- Focused on accomplishing goals in a team environment.
- ERP experience a plus.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Analytics Lead
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Oscar, New York, NY
Lead Business Analyst
Director, Content Valuation Science
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Growth Data Analyst
Data Scientist, Intern 2018 - Inference
Airbnb, San Francisco, California