- Procure logistics relationships to support rapidly growing shipping volume.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s and metrics to drive internal operational execution decisions and monitor market conditions/risks.
- Develop bid specifications, negotiate contracts and maintain supplier relationships on a daily level.
- Manage cost transparency with internal customers and develop optimal cost models.
- Act as key contributor development of Transportation Management System.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- Understanding of modes of transportation, cost and geography.
- Ability to gather and manipulate data to draw conclusions around trends.
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid work ethic, punctual, passionate, positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile to accomplish daily tasks.
- Focused on accomplishing goals in a team environment.
- ERP experience a plus
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.