What You'll Be Doing:
- Firm understanding of U.S. import/export regulations and best practices.
- Experience setting up best-cost import/export models.
- Own relationship with U.S. Customs & Border Patrol and International Customs Agencies abroad.
- Experience with bonded warehouses and/or Foreign Trade Zones.
- Mitigate risks and optimize costs.
- Act as key contributor development of Transportation Management System.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- Understanding of modes of transportation, cost and geography.
- Prior consulting background with leading firm a plus.
- Ability to gather and manipulate data to draw conclusions around trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid work ethic, punctual, passionate, positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile to accomplish daily tasks.
- Focused on accomplishing goals in a team environment.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.