What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, and maintain the core infrastructure for all applications at Wish.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improve system health and reliability.
- Create tools for automating deployment, monitoring and operations of the overall platform.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation.
Who you are
- At least 2+ years of experience.
- Skill with one or more programming languages. Python or Go preferred.
- Familiar with AWS, MongoDB, Docker, Chef, and SOA.
- Experience with large-scale, multi data center environments.
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Backend Engineer - Entry Level - Spring/Summer 2018
Peloton, New York, NY
Software Engineer II | Microstrategy BI
Time Inc., Brooklyn, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Playback and Edge Access Services
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer, Test Architecture
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Data Infrastructure Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior App Support Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA