Senior Business Analyst, Global Operations
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
What you'll do:
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. customer, user, revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights and building strategic partnerships
- Support the Global Operations Team with setting goals/KPIs, key planning, and operational asks
- Conceptualize and build centralized tools (including dashboards) that the Global Operations team can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- 3+ years of work experience in data analytics
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in using statistical tools such as R, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Micro Strategy etc.
- General programming skills are a plus
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
sweetgreen, Treehouse Support Center - LA
Growth Data & Analytics Lead
Greatist, Greatist HQ (NYC)
Instructional Associate - Data Science Immersive (Full-time Contract)
General Assembly, Sydney
Business Strategy Senior Associate
Slack, San Francisco, CA
Research Services Sales - Sydney
Qualtrics , Sydney, Australia
Domain Expert, Corporate Communications
Dataminr, London, UK