What You'll Do:
- Manage operations, procurement, freight bill-pay, trade compliance.
- Act as point-of-contact for escalations.
- Lead building of wise operations and teams.
- Lead Logistics activities with internal stakeholders: Finance, Logistics Operations, Business Development and Engineering departments.
- Reinforce best practices, performance levels and performance expectations at all levels.
- Forecast and drive business priorities through advanced financial and operational analysis.
- Accurately determine ROI for business opportunities and initiatives.
- Lead team through challenges and peak business cycles through operational expertise and influence.
- Develop Managers through performance feedback, coaching and guiding development plans.
- Utilize enterprise cost mindset to continuously improve cost and quality for the global product distribution network.
- Develop and maintain key metrics and executive dashboard on procurement status, cost improvement, and market conditions.
- Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- 7+ years of related experience in Logistics, with proven management success of diverse activities within Logistics.
- Prior e-commerce or parcel experience.
- Firm understanding of customs, tax, and duty requirements for international shipping.
- Capable of creating written reports, proposals, processes, and project documentation.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes (SOP's, RFP/RFQ/RFI's, PO's, Gap Analysis, etc.).
- Proven leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel. Strong experience with supplier performance management and reporting in working with performance metrics, performance scorecards and supplier review.
- Ability to drive change with a long term perspective across multiple functions and transform the business.
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical audience.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Digital Order Management System Operations
Time Inc., New York, NY
Peloton, Boston, MA
Fabric Purchasing Coordinator
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Trust and Safety Project & Vendor Manager, India
Airbnb, Gurgaon, India
thredUP, San Francisco, CA