Senior Growth Analyst, Mobile Acquisition
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
Wish is one of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms worldwide, and by working on growth, you’ll be part of the highest impact projects that drive the company’s future. Our growth strategy is deployed with data-driven technology, fearless attitude and the true care to make hundreds of millions of users all over the world happy and satisfied with their purchases.
You, will have the opportunity to make a big impact on this roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Analyze top funnel data from App Store, Google Play Store, and other sources, to generate reports, optimize keywords conversion and search discoverability
- Work on app branding and roadmap with a data-driven method globally in more than 50 countries
- Work cross functionally among internationalization, design, operations and engineering teams
- Manage progress and analyze the iterations of experiments with locale-focused App content stakeholders
Who you are:
- BS or advanced degree in CS/Math or related fields
- Experience with A/B testing
- Proficient in SQL and Excel/Google Spreadsheet; ability to write macros and generate reports efficiently
- Enthusiasm for high-impact growth projects
- Experience with SensorTower, AppAnnie or other mobile intelligence platforms
- International/localization experience
- Knowledge of AppStore and Google Play store console
- Working knowledge of programming languages, eg. Python, is a strong plus
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Wish. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit