What you'll do:
- Analyze traffic data to drive insights to improve campaigns and driver user retention & resurrections.
- Own tracking and reporting for Wish’s organic marketing channels.
- Track KPI and create reports and dashboards that directly translate to business metrics
Who you are:
- BS or advanced degrees in CS/Math or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics
- Strong SQL skills required
- Good understanding of marketing channel attribution
- Ability to code in python
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Insight Artificial Intelligence Fellows Program - Silicon Valley
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting June 4, 2018: Early Applications Due February 5 - Silicon Valley
Applied Research Scientist
Element AI, Seoul
Senior Data Scientist
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Analyst Relations Manager
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Werkstudent / Bachelorand / Masterand (m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Germany