What you'll do:
- Build data models and pipelines using python and query the data using SQL.
- Own tracking and reporting of Wish’s growth funnels.
- Develop reports for User cohort based on different channels and present to stakeholders.
- Analyze user data and generate insights to grow Wish's global presence through growth channels. Develop and own user retention and churn models.
- Partner with marketing, engineering, and design in growth team to identify business opportunities and advise on strategic objectives, product direction, roadmaps, growth goals, retention strategies, etc.
Who you are:
- BS or advanced degrees in CS/Math or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics
- Strong SQL skills.
- Ability to code in Python/R.
- Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Strong communication and visualization skills; can easily create powerful visualizations that transform complex data into easily-consumable, actionable insights.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Writer - Mobile
Data Scientist - Machine Learning
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing Specialist
Catapult Systems, Austin
Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/f)
Helpdesk Administrator (Part-time Contract)
Helix, Denver, CO
Application Security Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA