What you'll do:
- Own tracking and reporting of Wish’s growth funnels. Ability to communicate and present the top KPIs to stakeholders.
- Analyze user data and generate insights to grow Wish's global presence through growth channels.
- Partner with marketing, engineering, and design in growth team to identify business opportunities and advise on strategic objectives, product direction, roadmaps, growth goals, retention strategies, etc.
Who you are:
- BS or advanced degrees in CS/Math or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics
- Strong SQL skills. Experience with Python/R, and Looker is a plus.
- Strong communication and visualization skills; can easily create powerful visualizations that transform complex data into easily-consumable, actionable insights.
- Ability to code in python
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Analyst
MoneyLion, San Francisco
Data Scientist, Ad Tech
Multiply, Chicago, IL
Senior Machine Learning Scientist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Copenhagen, Denmark
Senior Account Executive - Microsoft Solutions
Catapult Systems, Houston, TX