What you'll do:
- Optimize the frequency and content of the hundreds of millions of emails that we send to users every day
- Improve the indexability of our website, so users can more easily find our products from search engines
- Implement new channels for more personalized customer engagement (e.g. SMS messaging)
- Build better localization tools to help us better relate to users in seemingly similar locales (e.g. pt_PT v.s. pt_BR)
- Improve our customer onboarding flow to improve each users experience from day one
Who you are:
- BS or higher degrees in CS or related fields
- 2+ years of experience and strong passion for building global websites and applications
- Strong coding background with proficiency in at least one coding language
- Data-driven mindset, and experience designing A/B experiments
- Strong understanding of the whole engineering stack, and how each piece fits into the whole
- Focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line
- Experience in growth engineering projects
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment. We ship code quickly!
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.