Full Stack Software Engineer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile commerce platform
Wish is bringing affordable goods to consumers in over 70 countries, and our growth team is focused on delivering the highest impact projects to bring value to our users. New ideas are constantly being tested, and projects are prioritized based on real data gathered by both our data analysts and engineers. Every engineer at Wish is encouraged to work outside their comfort zone and take data-driven risks.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive engagement through personalization of marketing channels such as email to hundreds of millions of users
- Improve the reach, discoverability and reputation of our website, so users can easily find our products from search engines in 40+ countries
- Identify and implement new communication channels for more personalized customer engagement (e.g. SMS messaging)
- Improve localized experiences of international users with different cultures, languages and preferences
- Improve our customer on-boarding flow to improve each users experience from day one
Who you are:
- BS or higher degrees in CS or related fields
- 2+ years of experience and strong passion for building global websites and applications
- Strong coding background with proficiency in at least one coding language
- Data-driven mindset, and experience designing A/B experiments
- Strong understanding of the whole engineering stack, and how each piece fits into the whole
- Focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line
- Experience in growth engineering projects
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment. We ship code quickly
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Wish. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit