Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Help your team grow the soft and hard skills they need to ship better products.
- Understand the importance of processes over tools.
- Decide on the best approach for the needs of every project and understand a strict process is not always possible to follow.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the UX process over time and optimize the documentation and delivery of our artifacts to ensure the best cross-functional collaboration possible.
- Actively collaborate with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- Owns the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Design mocks for new products that utilize existing UX patterns and components, and demonstrate interaction detail.
- Contribute to evolving our user-first, agile design methodology with new ideas, best practices, and other learnings from various user experience groups and resources.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team as designs are implemented to ensure products meet our usability standards before they go out to users.
- Quickly iterate on designs based on the user feedback and user metrics available.
- Work closely with the UX team to ensure design consistency and efficiency.
- Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, usability tests, and data.
- Communicate frequently with your product/project team to explain design decisions, present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs.
Are you a fit?
- +5 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role.
- Have deep expertise in one or more our of UX disciplines:
- Product design
- UX Strategy
- Interaction Design
- Content strategy
- User research
- Front-end development
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Solidify, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.