What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
With dedicated focus on people management and engineering operations, our Engineering Managers are the most important ‘cog in the wheel’. You will be helping to hire, coach, and develop the best technical talent in order to ensure Wizeline delivers world class product and solutions.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Collaborating closely with other company functions, onboard new engineers effectively so that they are engaged and productive as soon as possible
- Set performance and development goals for engineers; hold career development conversations; present and describe opportunities for growth in order to help achieve career goals
- Own the team’s performance on product development and/or customer projects
- Develop regular cadence of communication and feedback within your team and with other teams and organizational functions in order to ensure organizational success
- Educate and guide team members on how they play a key role in achieving the company’s mission, objectives, and values/culture
Are you a fit?
Ideal candidates for Wizeline Engineering Managers possess the following characteristics:
- 3+ years of experience as Manager, leading a team of 5-10 engineers
- An ability to clearly articulate your own career goals and why people management is one of them
- Proven team or project leadership and strong performance track record, with consistently positive feedback from team members
- Demonstrated role model time management and organizational skills
- Capable of providing empathetic and meaningful constructive feedback that helps individuals and teams grow and improve; proactively requests for and is receptive to feedback from others
- Strong proficiency in the English language
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Traffic Team
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer - SaaS
Acquia, Toronto, CAN
Sr. Technical Program Manager - Esports Monetization
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
UX & Data Visualization Designer
Kensho, Washington DC
Machine Learning Engineer
Handshake, San Francisco