If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and relevant consulting or solution selling experience, you should join Wizeline - one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months to more than 300 employees).
The Wizeline Sales Team
Wizeline sales professionals deliver distinctive client experiences through consulting offerings tailored to address the unique needs of the Global-2000.
Working hand-in-hand with all members of the Wizeline team, Account Executives (AE) translate business objectives into qualified consulting opportunities, manage the pursuit process, and act as the key advisor to the client.
How will you make a difference?
Wizeline AEs sell all Wizeline solutions to prospective clients and existing accounts. As a key part of this rapidly growing business, you will be responsible for:
- Landing and expanding accounts to fuel rapid year-over-year revenue growth
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions and knowledge of relevant industry trends
- Orchestrating a global sales pod of Solution Architects, Field Marketers, and Sales Development Reps to drive results through pursuit, proposal, and overall account management
- Translating business objectives into technical requirements on the fly, and delivering differentiated client experiences that drive significant impact
- Working closely with each account team member to develop differentiated strategies
- Sustaining key client relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle
Are you a fit?
As an AE you embody the following characteristics:
- 7-12 years experience selling services or consulting projects to complex clients and highly matrixed organizations
- Consistent track record of closing multiple, large deals per year with the C-suite of Global-2000 companies
- Comfortable working with $4M+ revenue quotas achieved through deals both large and small
- Equally comfortable selling to the CTO or CIO as to the CEO
- Experienced with a complex deal pursuit across multiple internal/external decision makers, developing and presenting proposals that win new business
- Ability to navigate various levels within client organizations
- “WE” not “I” mentality - you recognize that sales are driven by the entire team, not just the person leading negotiations
- Experience with various project delivery methodologies, including AGILE
- Proven ability to educate the customer and coach them through complex buying processes
- Experience with all stages of a sales process, including updating CRM
- We expect that our company will be different a year from now. You should be excited to help drive that change and bring a perspective to the table
Why would you want to work at Wizeline?
Our benefits and perquisites include:
- Stock ownership
- Competitive health and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Catered meals
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Tons of team events, and more
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.