What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android app framework that will be used by millions of users across the world.
- Make confident architecture and UX decisions based on skill, experience, and research.
- Evangelize your application across world-wide business users to increase adoption.
- Pioneer best practices, testing and coding standards for a fast growing company. Support application use at massive scale.
Are you a fit?
- 5+ years of experience on Android Development.
- Have published one or more Android apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to identify skilled engineers as we grow the team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in English.
- A positive good attitude towards working under pressure.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
TCGplayer, Atlanta, GA
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
Patreon, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Front-End
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Senior Cloud Architect - DevOps
Cherwell Software, Seattle, WA
Tester QA (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Tourcoing