What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- To be in charge of the Server Infrastructure.
- Help other teams to automate the application lifecycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
- Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
- Write or Implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
- Work with the engineering team and take architectural decisions.
- Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels, IP Stack, Application or operating system.
Are you a fit?
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong System Administration Experience.
- Strong Development skills.
- Task automation, Continuous Integration/ Delivery.
- Experience implementing Systems Monitoring.
- Experience Scaling applications & Capacity Management.
- Advanced Knowledge of Cloud Services, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS is desired.
- Experience with some of the following technologies is a plus:
- Common service configuration and management: nginx, apache, HAProxy
- Clustered services management: Elasticsearch, Zookeper, Kafka, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, Azure, GCP
- CI systems: Jenkins, Travis, etc.
- Orchestration Tools: MCollective, etc
- Container deployments and management: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, etc.
- Deployment automatization tools: Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, Salt, CFEngine
- Backend application development (node, python, etc.)
- Security related tools: nmap, sqlmap, nessus, metasploit
- Knowledge of Network Protocols/Security/Administration is desired.
- Self driven, Proactive.
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Test Tooling
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Power Electronics
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Intercom, San Francisco
Fullstack Software Engineer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Acquia, New Delhi, India
Markforged, Watertown, MA