Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What you will bring to the team
Wizeline fully embraces DevOps as a culture and methodology to get things done. As a Site Reliability Engineer at Wizeline, you will enable the quick release of quality products, thus leading to faster innovation cycles for our clients and higher impact on the users.
You will be responsible for the non-functional attributes of the applications, such as scalability, performance, quality, and architecture. You will improve collaboration and organizational performance, ensure world-class reliability and security of operations, all whilst achieving seamless software delivery in record time. You will work on projects that provide new opportunities for skill development and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Accountable for the health, changes, and lifecycle of the Cloud (or Application) Infrastructure.
- Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels, IP Stack, Application or operating system.
- Help the team automate the application lifecycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
- Work with the engineering team and make architectural decisions.
- Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
- Write or Implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
Are you a fit?
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and adapt to new technologies.
- Experience in Development
- Experience implementing a CI/CD pipeline (Build, test and deploy)
- Experience with Cloud engineering and architecture (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Cyber Security awareness
Nice to have:
- System Administration Experience.
- Experience Scaling applications & Capacity Management.
- Knowledge of Networking
- Mentorship skills
Some of the stack you may use here at Wizeline:
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Circleci, Ansible, New relic, Datadog, Cloudformation
- Languages: Nodejs, Python, Golang, Bash.
- Services: Redis, Github, Lambda, Dynamo, Ecs, Ecr, vault, Fargate, s3, Prometheus, Influx, Elasticsearch, Route53.
- Frameworks: Serverless, Terraform
- Cloud: AWS, Gcp, Azure.
What You’ll Love About Us
You will love:
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like