Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team
Wizeline fully embraces DevOps as a culture and methodology to get things done. As a Site Reliability Engineer at Wizeline, you will enable the quick release of quality products, thus leading to faster innovation cycles for our clients and higher impact on the users.
You will be responsible for the non-functional attributes of the applications, such as scalability, performance, quality, and architecture. You will improve collaboration and organizational performance, ensure world-class reliability and security of operations, all whilst achieving seamless software delivery in record time. You will work on projects that provide new opportunities for skill development and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Accountable for the health, changes, and lifecycle of the Cloud (or Application) Infrastructure.
- Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels, IP Stack, Application or operating system.
- Help the team automate the application lifecycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
- Work with the engineering team and make architectural decisions.
- Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
- Write or Implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
Are you a fit?
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and adapt to new technologies.
- Experience in Development
- Experience implementing a CI/CD pipeline (Build, test and deploy)
- Experience with Cloud engineering and architecture (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Cyber Security awareness
Nice to have:
- System Administration Experience.
- Experience Scaling applications & Capacity Management.
- Knowledge of Networking
- Mentorship skills
Some of the stack you may use here at Wizeline:
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Circleci, Ansible, New relic, Datadog, Cloudformation
- Languages: Nodejs, Python, Golang, Bash.
- Services: Redis, Github, Lambda, Dynamo, Ecs, Ecr, vault, Fargate, s3, Prometheus, Influx, Elasticsearch, Route53.
- Frameworks: Serverless, Terraform
- Cloud: AWS, Gcp, Azure.
What you'll love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our Global Family: We have a work abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.