Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
Your day-to-day activities
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS app framework that will be used by millions of users across the world.
- Make confident architecture and UX decisions based on skill, experience, and research.
- Evangelize your application across world-wide business users to increase adoption.
- Pioneer best practices, testing and coding standards for a fast growing company.Support application use at massive scale.
Are you a fit?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of iOS development experience.
- Have published two or more iOS apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- The ability to identify skilled engineers as we grow the team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in English.
- A positive disposition and a good attitude under pressure.
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
What You’ll Love About Us
We have a lot of qualities you will like us for:
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Acquisiton Manager 渠道推广经理