Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What you will bring to the team
As an iOS Developer at Wizeline, you will build advanced and scalable applications with cutting-edge technology that will be used by millions of users across the world.
Your day-to-day activities
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS app framework that will be used by millions of users across the world.
- Make confident architecture and UX decisions based on skill, experience, and research.
- Evangelize your application across world-wide business users to increase adoption.
- Pioneer best practices, testing and coding standards for a fast growing company.Support application use at massive scale.
Are you a fit?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of iOS development experience.
- Have published two or more iOS apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- The ability to identify skilled engineers as we grow the team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in English.
- A positive disposition and a good attitude under pressure.
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
What You’ll Love About Us
You will love:
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
The best bed for better sleep