Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team
The software QA engineer is the lifeblood of our team, enabling us to build the right thing and build the thing right. From planning to delivering high quality and successful products, you will be responsible for maintaining a user-focused testing atmosphere for applications that will be used by millions daily. With your breadth of expertise, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to maintain good practices and identify new opportunities for improvement since the very beginning of a project. You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Maintain a user-focused testing atmosphere for applications that will be used by millions daily.
- Develop and maintain high QA testing standards that allow test automation code to be reusable and scalable.
- Cooperate with clients and developers to bring out high-quality products.
Are you a fit?
- Solid experience in software development testing (either API, Web or Mobile applications).
- Experienced in test automation.
- The ability to predict common user workflows in order to design effective tests.
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and process.
- Strong analytical and English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Jenkin, CI/CD, Git, Linux Shell scripts.
- Performance & Security testing.
What you will love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits including daily meals, health benefits & wellness programs and industry-leading maternity and paternity leave,.
- Our Global Family: We connect cross countries, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one