Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Join a team that challenges the usual recruitment practices in the industry, managing a selection process in which Candidate’s Experience is the primary driver, and every stage of the funnel is carefully measured to provide insightful data that allows the team to review and reinvent the process continuously.
What You Will Bring to the Team
As a Talent Attraction Specialist you’ll be responsible for developing the sourcing strategy to identify and engage with skilled candidates, by using social media and professional networks.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Be Wizeline’s ambassador by actively engaging talent in the job market.
- Master the strategy and craft of Talent Attraction.
- Identify talent hubs by running market researches for specialized profiles.
- Assess candidate’s skills, including their business acumen, culture fit, and passion to join a high-growth business.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and execs to best match candidates to opportunities.
Are You a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ability to build relationships by phone and in person with top tier talent.
- Strong desire to work at a rapidly expanding global technology company.
- Confidence to succeed in a fast pace, sometimes frenetic environment.
- Improve the imperfect: If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- Previous Talent Acquisition experience in the Software Industry.
- Working knowledge of ATS/TMS tools and technologies.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Core Security
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer: Applications and User Interfaces (Los Angeles, CA)
Oscar, Los Angeles, CA
Backend Engineer, Platform as a Service
Venmo, Newton, MA
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Stockholm, Sweden
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA