Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
Your day-to-day activities
- Help development teams deploy applications, build the needed infrastructure, and manage the costs associated with it.
- Help development teams automate the Application lifecycle, which includes building, testing, automating, deploying the application.
- Encourage the use of best practices.
- Write and implement tools that help improve the delivery of applications.
- Identify, solve, and prevent Performance issues at many levels: IP Stack, Application, or Operating System.
Are you a fit?
- Strong Linux System Administration experience
- Basic Development skills
- Tasks automation
- Bash or Python Scripting
- Experience with Cloud technologies or Cloud Native applications
- Hands-on with Infrastructure as Code, such as:
- Terraform, Terraform modules
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS SDK, CDK
- Experience with Application scalability
- Experience building pipelines with any of these C.I. tools
- Jenkins, CodePipeline, Travis, CircleCI
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Services, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS is desired
- Associate Certification with any of the top Cloud Providers is preferred
- AWS SysOps Associate
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- GCP Cloud Architect Associate
- Demonstrated experience with some of the following technologies:
- Containers: Docker
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, ECS, GKE, Mesos + Marathon
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt, CFEngine
- Security-Related Tools: Nmap, SQLMap, Nessus, Metasploit
- Knowledge of Network Protocols, Security, Linux
- Excellent communications skills (English and Spanish)
- Self-driven and proactive
What you’ll love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- A Global Family: We have a work abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Power Systems Engineer
ESC, Birmingham City Centre