Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, the Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
Your day-to-day activities
- Help development teams deploy applications, build the needed infrastructure, and manage the costs associated with it.
- Help development teams automate the Application lifecycle, which includes building, testing, automating, deploying the application.
- Encourage the use of best practices.
- Write and implement tools that help improve the delivery of applications.
- Identify, solve, and prevent Performance issues at many levels: IP Stack, Application, or Operating System.
Are you a fit?
- Strong Linux System Administration experience
- Basic Development skills
- Tasks automation
- Bash or Python Scripting
- Experience with Cloud technologies or Cloud Native applications
- Hands-on with Infrastructure as Code, such as:
- Terraform, Terraform modules
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS SDK, CDK
- Experience with Application scalability
- Experience building pipelines with any of these C.I. tools
- Jenkins, CodePipeline, Travis, CircleCI
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Services, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS is desired
- Associate Certification with any of the top Cloud Providers is preferred
- AWS SysOps Associate
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- GCP Cloud Architect Associate
- Demonstrated experience with some of the following technologies:
- Containers: Docker
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, ECS, GKE, Mesos + Marathon
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt, CFEngine
- Security-Related Tools: Nmap, SQLMap, Nessus, Metasploit
- Knowledge of Network Protocols, Security, Linux
- Excellent communications skills (English and Spanish)
- Self-driven and proactive
What You’ll Love About Us
You will love:
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.