Senior Project Manager (Agile/Software Development)
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
See jobs at Wizeline
Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers' roadmaps through ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Product Delivery: Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
- Technical: Evaluates technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organization that have an appropriate balance between cost /benefit today and future implications and limitations.
- Technical: Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
Are you a fit?
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid experience in agile software development.
- Project leadership and team management skills.
- Working knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment.
- Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles to ensure quality.
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in English. Proficiency in any other language is a bonus.
- Clear communicator.
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Bored by status-quo.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including catered meals for breakfast and lunch, wellness programs, and international training opportunities across Wizeline offices.
- Our global family: We offer a work abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare