Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team
- Work as a Front End Software Engineer using various languages and technologies - mostly React but potentially Vue or React Native.
- Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Project Management, DevOps and Quality Assurance) to build scalable products from inception to completion. Solving challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
- We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers/stakeholders.
Are you a fit?
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Experience building responsive, elegant and scalable web applications; understand cross-browser/platform compatibility issues.
- A desire to continuously improve your technical skills and those of your team.
- Good knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
- Decent communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- React Native Experience.
- Knowledge of API documentation tools such as Swagger.
- Ability to do full-sack, with “good enough” knowledge of Node.js or Java.
- UI/UX experience
What you will love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits including daily meals, health benefits & wellness programs and industry-leading maternity and paternity leave,.
- Our Global Family: We connect cross countries, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one