Leveraging data to build innovative software is the difference between success and failure. Every industry is adopting technology in order to move faster, compete, deliver better experiences to their customers and become more efficient. Wizeline is the platform on which all of this innovation will happen. Wizeline is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world - growing 300% year-over-year with operations in 7 cities and with millions of users using Wizeline built technology every day.
Wizeline is the platform for innovation and positive change. We aim to democratize technology and innovation so every company can compete and every person can participate in the current tech-driven revolution.
We’d love to work with you!
How are you going to make a difference?
- Engaging deeply with our customers and prospects to understand and validate market problems, gaps and opportunities via customer calls, demos, events, and other field activities
- Identifying and validating top priority use cases and requirements among customers and prospects, and communicating them to our product and engineering teams
- Working with Product, Marketing, & Sales to define the right messages and collateral mix for new product offerings
- Managing regional marketing calendar and communication, including corporate and partner programs as appropriate
- Driving active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the regional sales teams
- Executing on go to market strategies including collateral creation, demo scripting, demo delivery, customer sales & renewal calls, sales training, onboarding experiences, customer training, case studies, etc
- Doing whatever it takes to get deals done - from honing the right message or collateral, to working with legal, to driving sales yourself
- And everything else! Although Wizeline is very quickly becoming a 500 person company, we are still very scrappy and we’re making Wizeline a platform for everybody to catapult their career
Are you a fit?
- 3+ years of field and/or product marketing experience for an enterprise-focused software, SaaS, or web services company
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers within enterprises
- Proven track record of presenting to strategic audiences. You must be comfortable articulating high-level benefits to C-level stakeholders with varying technical backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization
- Project management skills, can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or a related field. MBA a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: prioritize positive outcomes, and know when to use data to inform vs. drive a decision
- Naturally improvisational, with the ability to think quickly, understand underlying customer needs, and match Wizeline solutions to those needs on the fly
- Fluency in English
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Infrastructure
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Director of Product, Marketplace
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, Los Angeles
Intern, Platform Delivery
Rapid7, El Segundo, CA
Auxiliares de Operações - Produção & Logística
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Head of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
Formlabs, Somerville, MA