Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers’ roadmaps through ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
Are you a fit?
- BA/BS degree.
- +4 years of experience in a software development project leadership.
- 2-5 years of experience in programming.
- Knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in both, business English and Spanish.
- Clear communicator.
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Bored by status-quo.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Designer Intern | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA