What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers’ roadmaps through ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
Are you a fit?
- BA/BS degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in a software development project leadership.
- 2-5 years of experience in programming.
- Knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in both, business English and Spanish.
- Clear communicator.
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Bored by status-quo.
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stamping Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Travel Intrapreneur (for AfricaTravel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in Africa
Bike Share Rebalancer
Zagster, Salem, MA
Home Chef, 1055 E Cooley Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408