What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers’ roadmaps through ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
Are you a fit?
- BA/BS degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in a software development project leadership.
- 2-5 years of experience in programming.
- Knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in both, business English and Spanish.
- Clear communicator.
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Bored by status-quo.
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation. Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We tear down barriers to bring the Silicon Valley dream to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Company Benefits & Perks
Wizeline offers catered meals and fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks for all its employees. Competitive health benefits extended to employee’s family and a generous vacation policy are included in the company perks. We also have a work abroad program in place, stock ownership for all employees, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. Our employee-centric benefits include industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, well-being programs. Wizeline also provides language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Managed Services Operations (SOC)
Rapid7, Alexandria, VA
Senior Workplace Manager
MongoDB, New Delhi/Gurgaon
Primary Care Physician
Forward, Washington DC
Senior Manager, Warranty Operations
Peloton, NY HQ
IP Acquisition Manager, Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
People Operations Coordinator
Axoni, New York City