What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers’ roadmaps through ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
Are you a fit?
- BA/BS degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in a software development project leadership.
- 2-5 years of experience in programming.
- Knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in both, business English and Spanish.
- Clear communicator.
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Bored by status-quo.
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Company Benefits & Perks
Catered meals fit for foodies and with vegetarian and Halal options
Fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks
Competitive health benefits
Generous and flexible vacation policy
Work abroad program
Stock ownership for all employees
Jaw-dropping and fun office facilities
Tons of fun team events
Service recognition and swag
Peer recognition and rewards
Industry-leading & employee-centric maternity and paternity leave
Gifts for your newborn baby
Support for working parents and their spouses/partners
Volunteer opportunities to support local communities and charities
Support for side projects or entrepreneurial work
Travel concierge for business trips
On-site daycare facilities at GDL campus
Expand your skills
Building great products requires exceptional people. That’s why Wizeline focuses not just on hiring, but on growing talent from around the world. Unlike most companies, Wizeline has dedicated Talent Developers to help our Wizeline employees with their life design and career plans.
We firmly believe education has the power to accelerate both individual careers and our overall business. As a Wizeline employee, you will learn the skills needed to succeed in both business and technology through Wizeline Talent Academy. We empower an ongoing learning and feedback culture instead of performance ratings at a set point of the year and we have managers who are coaches instead of bosses.
At Wizeline you will also have the opportunity to teach educational programs and give back to the community as we train our employees on how to be effective presenters/facilitators to teach Wizeline Academy courses both internally and externally.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. Wizeliners freely contribute ideas, empathize with each other, provide constructive feedback, and can identify what prevents them from being included or respected.
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager, Implementation
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Peloton, San Jose Warehouse
Staff Security Engineer
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
99, São Paulo
Operational Excellence Executive
Optician (Part-Time), Harbor East
Warby Parker, Baltimore, MD