Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team
The software QA engineer is the lifeblood of our team, enabling us to build the right thing and build the thing right. From planning to delivering high quality and successful products, you will be responsible for maintaining a user-focused testing atmosphere for applications that will be used by millions daily. With your breadth of expertise, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to maintain good practices and identify new opportunities for improvement since the very beginning of a project. You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Define quality strategy, infrastructure, tools and processes.
- Ideate, implement, maintain and reinforce high-quality standards that allow the application to be reusable and scalable.
- Establish processes and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Developing complex End to End testing solutions with integration in CI/CD environments.
Are you a fit?
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in test automation / API test development, utilizing design patterns and automation framework development from scratch.
- Solid understanding of AGILE methodologies and practices.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, including planning and strategy design.
- Creativity, ownership, and adaptability.
Nice to have:
- The ability to predict common user workflows in order to design effective tests.
- ISTQB Certifications
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Some of the stack you may use here at Wizeline: Postman, Newman, Webdriver, Protractor, TestNG, Maven, Testcafe, Nightwatch, Jira, all within DevOps practices like CI/CD
What you'll love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our Global Family: We have a work abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer - iOS
Ring, Malvern, PA
Senior Procedural Animation Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA
Technical Project Manager, ODM Team
Desktop Metal, Burlington, MA
Skillz, San Francisco
Senior iOS Engineer
Reddit, San Francisco
Product Quality Specialist, Core Product (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA