Wizeline is looking for a Technical Writer with a passion for creating high-quality technical content and documentation. Our Technical Writers are key to the successful adoption of our products that drive business strategies forward. The ideal candidate should be great working with a technical team of software developers and technical-minded product managers, to carefully extract information from them and organizing it into clearly written, easily understandable structure.
- Mentoring the team of Technical Writers.
- Work with the internal engineering, design, and product management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Recommend appropriate documentation strategy for each product based on business and technical goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Develop complete, easy-to-understand user manuals, developer guides, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Understand and incorporate the documentation needs of the end users by gathering their feedback directly.
- Show leadership in driving successful adoption of products through communications and documentation.
- BS/BA degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in the Tech industry.
- Experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies).
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, graphics, and sample code.
- Outstanding native-level written English grammar and language skills.
- Strong understanding of document structuring, content communications, and presentation techniques.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication.
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
- Ability to work equally well, both independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coastal Bend Agronomist
Indigo, Houston, TX
Customer Experience Specialist - Westchester
Enjoy, Yonkers, NY
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Localization Manager - Subtitles
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director, Community & Engagement
Brainly, New York
Senior Business Development Manager PL
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw