What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Help your team grow the soft and hard skills they need to ship better products.
- Understand the importance of processes over tools.
- Decide on the best approach for the needs of every project and understand a strict process is not always possible to follow.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the UX process over time and optimize the documentation and delivery of our artifacts to ensure the best cross-functional collaboration possible.
- Actively collaborate with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- Owns the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Design mocks for new products that utilize existing UX patterns and components, and demonstrate interaction detail.
- Contribute to evolving our user-first, agile design methodology with new ideas, best practices, and other learnings from various user experience groups and resources.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team as designs are implemented to ensure products meet our usability standards before they go out to users.
- Quickly iterate on designs based on the user feedback and user metrics available.
- Work closely with the UX team to ensure design consistency and efficiency.
- Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, usability tests, and data.
- Communicate frequently with your product/project team to explain design decisions, present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs.
Are you a fit?
- 2-5 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role.
- Have deep expertise in one or more our of UX disciplines:
- Product design
- UX Strategy
- Interaction Design
- Content strategy
- User research
- Front-end development
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Solidify, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well-defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision of inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.