What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Help your team grow the soft and hard skills they need to ship better products.
- Understand the importance of processes over tools.
- Decide on the best approach for the needs of every project and understand a strict process is not always possible to follow.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the UX process over time and optimize the documentation and delivery of our artifacts to ensure the best cross-functional collaboration possible.
- Actively collaborate with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- Owns the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Design mocks for new products that utilize existing UX patterns and components, and demonstrate interaction detail.
- Contribute to evolving our user-first, agile design methodology with new ideas, best practices, and other learnings from various user experience groups and resources.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team as designs are implemented to ensure products meet our usability standards before they go out to users.
- Quickly iterate on designs based on the user feedback and user metrics available.
- Work closely with the UX team to ensure design consistency and efficiency.
- Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, usability tests, and data.
- Communicate frequently with your product/project team to explain design decisions, present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs.
Are you a fit?
- +3 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role.
- Have deep expertise in one or more our of UX disciplines:
- Product design
- UX Strategy
- Interaction Design
- Content strategy
- User research
- Front-end development
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Solidify, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation. Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We tear down barriers to bring the Silicon Valley dream to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Company Benefits & Perks
Wizeline offers catered meals and fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks for all its employees. Competitive health benefits extended to employee’s family and a generous vacation policy are included in the company perks. We also have a work abroad program in place, stock ownership for all employees, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. Our employee-centric benefits include industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, well-being programs and on-site daycare facilities at GDL campus. Wizeline also provides language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Gemini, New York, NY
Senior Product Designer, Carrier Experience
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Construction Project Manager
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Senior CAD Designer- Surface design
Business Design Lead – Fjord
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Part Time UX Design Instructor
General Assembly, Austin