Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Marketing, and Project Management) to build the best possible experience for all Wizeline website visitors. Solve challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
Work as a Web Developer understanding the business goals through working closely with marketing team. Help to implement those objectives using the best Web practices regarding SEO, SEM, Accessibility and standards.
Our team is distributed - you’ll be working with teams located across the world.
We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with stakeholders.
Are you a fit?
- 5+ years of experience in web master or engineering role
- Experience building responsive and elegant websites
- Strong interest and knowledge in UX best practices and definition of successful user paths
- Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Understanding of web conversion metrics
- Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
- Front experience leveraging some of the following technologies:
- MVC frameworks such as: ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js for Front-end development
- Front-end component libraries: Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, Atomic Design
- Databases as MySQL
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
- Experience with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely
- Being a DevOps advocate. Working knowledge of AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Travis, Kubernetes
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include:
- Catered meals
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Competitive health benefits
- Stock ownership
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work abroad program
- Tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.