What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing best practices from Silicon Valley and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise on our team. Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months!) to help make our vision a reality.
How are You Going to Make a Difference?
- Work with the internal Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Recommend appropriate documentation strategy for each product based on business and technical goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Develop complete, easy-to-understand user manuals, developer guides, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Understand and incorporate the documentation needs of the end users by gathering their feedback directly.
- Show leadership in driving successful adoption of products through communications and documentation.
Are You a Fit?
- BS/BA degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of writing experience in the Tech industry.
- Outstanding native-level written English grammar and language skills.
- Hands-on experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies.)
- Hands-on experience documenting REST APIs, JSON, XML, Java.
- Experience writing in Markdown.
- Hands-on experience with version control (such as Git or Subversion.)
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, graphics, and sample code.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work equally well, both independently and in a team environment.
- Very good time management skills and attention to detail.
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Catered meals fit for foodies and with vegetarian and Halal options
- Fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks
- Competitive health benefits
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- Flexible schedule
- Work abroad program
- Stock ownership for all employees
Jaw-dropping and fun office facilities
Tons of fun team events
- Birthday celebrations
- Service recognition and swag
- Peer recognition and rewards
- Industry-leading & employee-centric maternity and paternity leave
- Gifts for your newborn baby
- Support for working parents and their spouses/partners
- Well-being programs
- Volunteer opportunities to support local communities and charities
- Support for side projects or entrepreneurial work
- Language training
- Career counseling
- Immigration support
Travel concierge for business trips
- On-site daycare facilities at GDL campus
Expand your skills
Building great products requires exceptional people. That’s why Wizeline focuses not just on hiring, but on growing talent from around the world. Unlike most companies, Wizeline has dedicated Talent Developers to help our Wizeline employees with their life design and career plans.
We firmly believe education has the power to accelerate both individual careers and our overall business. As a Wizeline employee, you will learn the skills needed to succeed in both business and technology through Wizeline Talent Academy. We empower an ongoing learning and feedback culture instead of performance ratings at a set point of the year and we have managers who are coaches instead of bosses.
At Wizeline you will also have the opportunity to teach educational programs and give back to the community as we train our employees on how to be effective presenters/facilitators to teach Wizeline Academy courses both internally and externally.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. Wizeliners freely contribute ideas, empathize with each other, provide constructive feedback, and can identify what prevents them from being included or respected.
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
SRE Technical Delivery Manager
Leap Motion, Remote
Senior Software Engineer
Cloudflare, London, UK
Elasticsearch - Java Engineer - Security
Senior Platform Engineer
Kiva, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer