What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise on our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months!) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Work with the internal Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Recommend appropriate documentation strategy for each product based on business and technical goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Develop complete, easy-to-understand user manuals, developer guides, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Understand and incorporate the documentation needs of the end users by gathering their feedback directly.
- Show leadership in driving successful adoption of products through communications and documentation.
Are you a fit?
- BS/BA degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in the Tech industry.
- Experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies.)
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, graphics, and sample code.
- Strong understanding of document structuring, content communications, and presentation techniques.
- Outstanding native-level written English grammar and language skills.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work equally well, both independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well-defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully-stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision & Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Supplier Quality Engineering (Data Scientist) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Lead Engineer, Restraints
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Sr. Mobile Engineer, iOS SDK
Software Engineer - China
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Cloud Systems Engineer (m/f)
QuanticMind, Buenos Aires, Argentina