Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Work with the internal Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Recommend appropriate documentation strategy for each product based on business and technical goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Develop complete, easy-to-understand user manuals, developer guides, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Understand and incorporate the documentation needs of the end users by gathering their feedback directly.
- Show leadership in driving successful adoption of products through communications and documentation.
Are you a fit?
- BS/BA degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of writing experience in the Tech industry.
- Outstanding native-level written English and Spanish grammar and language skills.
- Hands-on experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies.)
- Hands-on experience documenting REST APIs, JSON, XML, Java.
- Experience writing in Markdown.
- Hands-on experience with version control (such as Git or Subversion.)
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, graphics, and sample code.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work equally well, both independently and in a team environment.
- Very good time management skills and attention to detail.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.