What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing best practices from Silicon Valley and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise on our team.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Work with the internal Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Recommend appropriate documentation strategy for each product based on business and technical goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Develop complete, easy-to-understand user manuals, developer guides, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Understand and incorporate the documentation needs of the end users by gathering their feedback directly.
- Show leadership in driving successful adoption of products through communications and documentation.
Are you a fit?
- BS/BA degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of writing experience in the Tech industry.
- Outstanding native-level written English grammar and language skills.
- Hands-on experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies.)
- Hands-on experience documenting REST APIs, JSON, XML, Java.
- Experience writing in Markdown.
- Hands-on experience with version control (such as Git or Subversion.)
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, graphics, and sample code.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work equally well, both independently and in a team environment.
- Very good time management skills and attention to detail.
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation. Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We tear down barriers to bring the Silicon Valley dream to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Company Benefits & Perks
Wizeline offers catered meals and fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks for all its employees. Competitive health benefits extended to employee’s family and a generous vacation policy are included in the company perks. We also have a work abroad program in place, stock ownership for all employees, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. Our employee-centric benefits include industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, well-being programs. Wizeline also provides language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Evernote, San Diego, California
Contract Senior Site Reliability Engineer-Commerce Platform
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Staff Program Manager
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Engineer
Flocabulary, Brooklyn, NY
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA