What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Product Management, and Project Management) to build intelligent, scalable products from inception to completion. Solve challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
- We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers / stakeholders.
Are you a fit?
- 3+ years of working experience in web development and passion for building technology products
- Experience building responsive web applications.
- Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
- Proficient solving algorithms challenges that involve data structures
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have, but not required:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
- Frontend and backend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- ReactJS, AngularJS, and Vue.js for frontend
- Express.js, Django, and Flask for backend
- Databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
- Being a DevOps advocate. Working knowledge of AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Travis, Kubernetes
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Company Benefits & Perks
Wizeline offers catered meals and fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks for all its employees. Competitive health benefits extended to employee’s family and a generous vacation policy are included in the company perks. We also have a work abroad program in place, stock ownership for all employees, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. Our employee-centric benefits include industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, well-being programs and on-site daycare facilities at GDL campus. Wizeline also provides language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.