Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently-designed software solutions, using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength, and we work towards goals, not just checkboxes! We also focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and give back to the communities in which we operate.
Join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What You Will Bring to the Team
As a Software Engineer at Wizeline, you will advocate for the use of cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products. You will act as a technology partner for our clients from inception to completion. By understanding their needs and translating requirements into world-class design, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications.
Partner with multidisciplinary teams located across the world (Technical Writing, User Experience, and Project Management) to solve challenging problems. As a relationship builder with direct communication with stakeholders, you will also drive internal initiatives and objectives.
You will work on projects that enable you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands.
We promote having fun and learning continuously , and we are proud of working with the brightest minds in the industry.
Are You a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Hands-on working experience developing web applications.
- Comfortability learning new technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills by writing maintainable code.
- Experience using basic data structures, such as Hash Tables, Lists, Dictionaries, Arrays, and Stacks.
- General knowledge of Design and Architecture of web-based products.
- A team-player mindset to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- A consulting mindset to deal with ambiguous requests.
- Advanced English communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
Frontend or backend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- Frontend: ReactJS, AngularJS, or Vue.js
- Backend: Express.js, Django, Node or Flask
- Databases: MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience working with Cloud platforms like AWS and GCP.
- A code repository that you can share with the team, showcasing your contributions to open source projects.
- Being a DevOps advocate, with working knowledge in technologies such asDocker, Jenkins, Travis, and Kubernetes.
What You Will Love About Us
You will love:
- Our culture:
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- Our Global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
189 Active Jobs
On-demand delivery empowering local economies