Partner with multidisciplinary teams (Technical Writing, User Experience, Product Management, and Project Management) to build intelligent, scalable products from inception to completion. Solve challenging problems, working with cutting edge technology with the brightest minds in the industry.
We are proponents of ownership; expect to drive internal Wizeline initiatives and objectives, as well as build relationships with direct communication with customers / stakeholders.
Are you a fit?
- 4+ years of working experience in web development and passion for building technology products
- Experience building responsive web applications.
- Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
- Proficient solving algorithms challenges that involve data structures
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
- Frontend and backend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- ReactJS, AngularJS, and Vue.js for frontend
- Express.js, Django, and Flask for backend
- Databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
- Being a DevOps advocate. Working knowledge of AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Travis, Kubernetes
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include:
- Catered meals
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Competitive health benefits
- Stock ownership
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work abroad program
- Tons of team events, and more
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Onapsis, United States
Software Engineer - Platform
Descartes Labs, Santa Fe, NM
Senior Data Security Analyst
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
Algorithms Software Engineer - C++
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Software Engineer - Assets Connectivity
Blend, San Francisco
Front-End Engineer (UI)
CloudHealth Technologies, London