Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using the Agile methodology and Distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; help your team grow the soft and hard skills they need to ship better product.
- Implement culture and principles within the group by inspiring, motivating, and coaching designers.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Continuously evolve and optimize our design processes, best practices, procedures and tools to adapt to changing needs.
- Provide strategic input on scope, resourcing, and sequencing of large bodies of work.
- Own the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Establish strong points of view on UX practices and advocate to keep the user at the center of design and decision-making.
- Communicates project goals, status with cross-functional teams and clients, and is able to provide solid arguments to negotiate deadlines and completeness criteria.
- Be involved with strategic planning with other leads and manager for the betterment of the UX team.
Are you a fit?
- 2-5 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role and have previously led a team of designers.
- Have deep expertize in one or more our of UX disciplines (product design, content strategy, user research, or front-end development) and actively collaborate with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- Capable of kicking-off important projects for our clients while providing mentorship to other UX designers, so they can take full ownership of these projects once they ramp up.
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Solidify, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.