What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; help your team grow the soft and hard skills they need to ship better product.
- Implement culture and principles within the group by inspiring, motivating, and coaching designers.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Continuously evolve and optimize our design processes, best practices, procedures and tools to adapt to changing needs.
- Provide strategic input on scope, resourcing, and sequencing of large bodies of work.
- Own the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Establish strong points of view on UX practices and advocate to keep the user at the center of design and decision-making.
- Communicates project goals, status with cross-functional teams and clients, and is able to provide solid arguments to negotiate deadlines and completeness criteria.
- Be involved with strategic planning with other leads and manager for the betterment of the UX team.
Are you a fit?
- 2-5 years of experience building digital software or applications in a UX designer role and have previously led a team of designers.
- Have deep expertize in one or more our of UX disciplines (product design, content strategy, user research, or front-end development) and actively collaborate with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- Capable of kicking-off important projects for our clients while providing mentorship to other UX designers, so they can take full ownership of these projects once they ramp up.
- Background in UX Design with related education, whether it be course certifications or a degree.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international teams and clients.
- The ability to work with pre-existing design patterns and assets for new features, balanced with the creativity to define new patterns and designs for cutting-edge problems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Solidify, etc.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on multiple fast-paced products with different project teams at a time.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions — we live by the motto “measure twice, cut once.”
Why work at Wizeline?
Fast-track your career by working on challenging projects with global brands. Wizeline is a global product development company, we solve technology challenges across a broad range of industries and over a multitude of products and platforms. We are successful because we empower our people to raise their hand and bring ideas to the table. We believe Silicon Valley is a mindset, not a location. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation. Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We tear down barriers to bring the Silicon Valley dream to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Company Benefits & Perks
Wizeline offers catered meals and fully stocked kitchens with healthy snacks for all its employees. Competitive health benefits extended to employee’s family and a generous vacation policy are included in the company perks. We also have a work abroad program in place, stock ownership for all employees, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. Our employee-centric benefits include industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, well-being programs and on-site daycare facilities at GDL campus. Wizeline also provides language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Product Designer
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
General Assembly, Denver, CO
Associate Creative Director, Art
BGB Group, BGB Group
Design & Innovation Director – Fjord
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Director of User Experience
Anomali, Redwood City, CA
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam