What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices around the world?Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
We are hiring an experienced VP of Marketing to lead all marketing operations and execute on our marketing strategy and goals. You will have a unique opportunity to be a self-starter and build a large marketing team that is viewed as instrumental to the company’s success.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating sales and hiring pipeline, ensuring Wizeline’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet growth objectives
- Planning and organizing the marketing function and operations (product marketing, branding, communications, etc.), and ensuring they project the company’s unique voice
- Creating and propagating an enthusiastic and compelling brand message that resonates with our target demographic
- Designing and optimizing marketing campaigns while aligning with cross-functional agile / lean processes
- Developing a highly efficient team of marketing professionals, establishing clear accountabilities, metrics, priorities, and individual career goals
- Overseeing market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, campaigns, events, and public relations
- Liaising across stakeholders and collaborators to ensure a unified approach to marketing
- Maintaining a solid network of strategic partnerships and working with key customers
- Participating actively on the executive team and taking responsibility for Board presentations
- A proven track record of leading a comprehensive marketing function to deliver high growth
- Board presentation experience
- Experience as the face of a company, stepping in for the CEO as and when needed
- Skills in building, developing, and leading a large and comprehensive marketing function and team in a global setting
- Experience in managing a $10M+ B2B marketing budget
- B2B experience with expertise in brand management, field marketing, product marketing, channel marketing and public relations
- Experience working with small, mid, and large businesses - both private and public
- Superb skills in growing, developing, and managing marketing professionals in multiple locations
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- A balance between a practical, hands-on mindset with creative business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Field Marketing Manager - West
Cherwell Software, Phoenix, AZ
Customer Insight & Research Manager
Vestiaire Collective, Paris / London
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
SEM/Digital Media Strategist
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Sun Basket, San Francisco, California
The Marketing Arm, Chicago