What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Partnering with Talent Management team to help candidates through the interview process.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings (phone screens, on-sites, etc.).
- Keeping candidates informed of the progress of applications and requisitions.
- Helping candidates arrange travel.
- Welcoming candidates, provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is positive; make sure candidate gets an accurate picture of what life is like at Wizeline.
- Generating weekly reports related to Talent Acquisition.
- Recognizing and recommending opportunities for process improvements.
Are you a fit?
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both, English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Customer service experience.
- Interested in technology.
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Sourcery, Backroads
Principal - Alliance Patti & Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA
Spanish Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit K2 (El Cerrito, CA)
Cloudflare, London, UK
Lilium, Munich or Home based
metromile, San Francisco