*Due to the immediate start date for this role, Wizeline is prioritizing remote candidates based in Mexico.
Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently-designed software solutions, using the Agile methodology and
Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Work with the internal Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to understand the product and documentation requirements as well as the business context.
- Recommend appropriate documentation strategy for each product based on business and technical goals.
- Produce high-quality documentation appropriate for an intended audience.
- Write initial product documentation and enhance existing documentation.
- Analyze existing documentation to identify missing and inconsistent content.
- Develop complete, easy-to-understand user manuals, developer guides, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, release notes, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Understand and incorporate the documentation needs of the end users by gathering their feedback directly.
- Show leadership in driving successful adoption of products through communications and documentation.
Are you a fit?
- BS/BA degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of writing experience in the Tech industry.
- Outstanding native-level written English and Spanish grammar and language skills.
- Hands-on experience writing documentation for developers (APIs, web technologies.)
- Hands-on experience documenting REST APIs, JSON, XML, Java.
- Experience writing in Markdown.
- Hands-on experience with version control (such as Git or Subversion.)
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, graphics, and sample code.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous with verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work equally well, both independently and in a team environment.
- Very good time management skills and attention to detail.
What You’ll Love About Us
You will love:
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Scale Architect - Customer Engagement
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States