Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to professionals looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 10,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 115 courses
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Create delightful interfaces and high-quality visuals that meet the client's needs.
- Convey and present visual concepts with a supporting user-centered approach.
- Lead the UI and branding design direction for products and interfaces.
- Define how users will move through a platform and achieve their end goals by designing user and system flows. Use these as communication tools with development teams and stakeholders.
- Improve existing interactions and visuals with design systems and visual narratives.
- Ability to convey high-quality designs (brand assets, mockups, prototypes, libraries, and design specs) for client presentations and development hand-off in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to grow and shape other people's ideas by translating brand attributes to visual signifiers on digital products.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, best practices, and trends in the Visual Design field.
Collaboration with cross-functional teams including UX Designers, Technical Writers, and Software Engineers, to deliver polished and scalable digital products for world-class companies.
- 3+ years of experience in digital product design.
- Good understanding of interface design systems for digital products, typography, art direction, and visual communication.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital products, branding and/or product design.
- Have expertise in some of the following:
- Atomic design
- Design systems and component libraries
- Visual hierarchy
- Interaction design
- Responsive design
- Visual design principles: typography, colors, grids, and layouts
- Illustration or other visual languages
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about motion design
- Basic understanding of frameworks like: Material Design, Bootstrap, CSS
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant training in graphic design, digital communications, design, experience design, or equivalent work experience.
- Self-starter, curious, and motivated.
- Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video to allow a smooth interaction with our international teams and clients.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, CC Suite, InVision, Abstract.
- Proactiveness to collaborate with the Wizeline Leadership team and peers to align with our goals and maintain an ongoing feedback cycle.
What You’ll Love About Us
Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family: We offer Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wizeline was founded on 2014 to help companies get better products to market faster by using data to algorithmically prioritize features in product roadmaps. In time, we also found that it was important to also provide teams of engineers to fast-track the development of new technologies and products. Today, Wizeline is over 300 employees worldwide and we work with companies like Nike, Dow Jones, Dover, 21st Century Fox and many more to develop and deliver innovative products.
Want to learn more about Wizeline? Visit Wizeline's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.